Yurt Camp Jaichy
Jaichy jailoo and yurt camp is located about 30 km from Bokonbaevo. You can enjoy summer days here as a nomad at the ranch located on scenic jailoos amongst the beautiful Teskey Ala-Too Mountains. Download a brochure of Jaichy Yurt Camp.
Accommodation and food prices:
- 800 KGS/person for yurt stay, including breakfast (shared toilet outside)
- From 350 KGS for home-cooked meals
Other Services Available:
- Jeep or horse tours to Kok-Say glacier and lake
- Falconry show and national horse games – kok-boru (a form of polo between two teams battling for a goat carcass), tyiyn enmey (picking up coins from the ground while galloping on horseback), kyz-kuumay (chase the bride) or eer-oodarysh (wrestling on horses)
- Photo safari to capture local wildlife (wolves, eagles and, if very lucky, an endangered snow leopard).
- Cooking classes (South Shore favorite tash-kordo, boorsok)
- Sheep-shearing class (May – June)
- Services of English-speaking guides available
Transfer from Bokonbaevo: 300 som / car. Other transport options are possible, from 8 soms per km.
Note: Mobile internet is available, but the signal is often weak