Boz-Salkyn Yurt Camp
A yurt camp located on Boz-Salkyn jailoo just 20km from Bokonbaevo. Boz Salkyn is one of the region’s preferred summer pasturing areas for Kyrgyz nomads and shepherds, and it’s also a great spot for travelers hoping to experience Kyrgyzstan’s cultural heritage in a beautiful setting that affords plenty of outdoor adventure nearby.
Prices for Boz-Salkyn Yurt Camp:
- Home-cooked meals from 350 KGS
Transportation to Boz Salkyn Yurt Camp: From the center of Bokonbaevo: 1000 som / car. For other itineraries the price is 8 soms per km.
Other Services Available:
- Trekking and horseback riding (daily horse rental=600 som/day)
- Folklore and music show
- Salbuurun and golden eagle demonstration
- Cooking class for traditional Kyrgyz nomadic dishes
- Organizing kok-boru games and other traditional horse games, from 13,000 KGS